Monday, January 9, 2023

Five Travel Must Haves For 2023

 

Five Travel Must Haves For 2023

Travel shouldn't be stressful and neither should packing for a trip. These five items will become some of your "must haves on your packing list.

1.  Not Your Parents' Garment Bag
This bag is sure to become a favorite carry-on. This is a garment bag worthy of Inspector Gadget himself. It has plenty of room for that suit or dress for a night out on the town or a business meeting, plus plenty of room left over for some casual attire, shoes in an included shoe bag, toiletries, etc.




2. Collapsible Silicon Electric Travel Kettle
This nifty electric kettle folds up nicely so you can pack it away in a carry-on and not have to heat water up in a hotel coffee pot (gross) or microwave. This small but mighty kettle heats water fairly quickly to boiling so it's perfect if you want to bring along noodle or oatmeal cups along. This kettle is also perfect for those who camp and have access to electricity. I've personally taken it in my van and used my 1000-watt power bank to boil water for some quick, hot meals. 


3. Sea-to-Summit X-Brew Collapsible Camping Coffee Dripper
Going along with our previous Must-Have is the silicon collapsible pour-over reusable coffee filter. This is one of the first items I make sure I have packed no matter where I'm staying the night. I'm not a fan of hotel coffee pots (I've heard some horror stories about what's been found in some of the pots) so I always take this with me. When we're camping out or even in our motorhome, I make sure I have it with me so I can enjoy a nice cup of coffee.



4. Collapsible Silicon Water Bottle
These water bottles are an absolute must for anyone who flies a lot. They roll up nicely and you can throw them in a purse, backpack, or briefcase, or use the carabiner to clip them onto your bag. Once through security, unroll and find the nearest water filling station. Most airports have these water stations now and they are much more sanitary than the old water fountains. These are also great for hiking and camping since they practically take up no room at all.



5.  Earplugs
There is nothing worse than being on a plane next to someone who snores.....I promise you. My husband, whom I love with my whole heart, snores. These little magical pieces of foam help me keep my sanity and him from sleeping in a separate bedroom. You can use these on a plane or at a hotel to block out any unwanted noises, at a concert to help muffle the loud music, basically, wherever there are loud noises that you don't want to hear. 



So there you have it, my top five Must Have Travel Items for 2023. Do you have a favorite travel must-have? Leave a comment below and tell us what it is. 

Some of the links for products mentioned in the blog may be Affiliatelinks and we get a little money if you purchase an item through the link, but there is no extra cost to you. 

Michelle is the owner of Outta Here Travels in Pampa, Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 European Cities That Aren't on Your Radar But Should Be

Are you looking for unique travel destinations in Europe? If so, you're in luck! From the vibrant culture of Budapest, Hungary to the st...